Nice little game!
The pollen wars are in full effect and it's up to you to destroy the robots that seek to eradicate all pollen from your planet.
Shoot Stuff is a small arcade game that can be completed in a single sitting. This was my first Pico-8 game and I had a blast making it. Everything about this game was inspired by the Pico community and all the awesome things they make.
How To Play
- X to Shoot Stuff
- Arrow Keys to move and jump
- Fire at HEALTH crates to turn them into AMMO. Don't run out of ammo or it's game over man!
- Big shout out to the very talented Chris Donnelly for doing the music. He's the best. Check out his work atwww.chrisdonnellymusic.com/
- All the particles were borrowed from Visa's awesome Advanced Particle System Library.
- The art was inspired by a bunch of different games from within the community.
- My good friend John over at gamesbyjohn.com for letting me steal Zombocalypse's gameplay and for all the support.
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.